The 7-Day Cleanse Program
7-Day Ayurvedic Food-Based Cleanse and Detox
WITH TALYA LUTZKER, CERTIFIED AYURVEDIC PRACTITIONER, NUTRITIONIST, YOGA TEACHER, CHEF
Sunday, May 7th – Saturday, May 13th
If the May dates don’t work for you, there’s always the Late Spring Cleanse: Friday, June 2nd – Thursday, June 8th
- Reduce Fatigue – Claim your energy!
- Have less inflammation
- Re-set your metabolism
- Boost your immune system – Set yourself up for a healthy winter
- Get relief from allergies and chronic imbalances
- Start healing chronic indigestion
- Release toxic build up
- Stimulate weight loss
- Feel grounded, nourished, more attuned and strong
- Experience more emotional balance
- Beginners are ENCOURAGED
- Learn more – even if you’ve cleansed before
- Release coffee, sugar, food addictions and unhealthy cravings
This 7 day guided, food-based cleanse is based in ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and modern nutrition principles.
- This effective cleanse cultivates your inner awareness – specifically in the area of food, eating habits, and how you feel in your body.
- Create long-term healthy food habits while detoxing and releasing all that you no longer need.
- The amazingly organized manual, simple homemade snack recipes, 7-day meal plan, and shopping list can be used over and over again. You won’t go hungry as this is a food-based cleanse where eating is encouraged and appropriate-for-your-body proteins are emphasized.
Join the 7-Day Ayurvedic Cleanse Orientation from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
The 2017 Spring Cleanse is Coming! Upcoming Cleanse Dates:
Sunday, May 7th – Saturday, May 13th
The Orientation will be offered online – you can watch the orientation at your convenience.
Orientation: Participate in Talya’s cleanse programs from anywhere in the world! You’ll receive Talya’s Cleanse Orientation digitally upon registration, along with your 60-page cleanse manual. An in-person health food store is offered to local cleansers, with sections recorded for everyone.
This 7-Day Cleanse Program Includes:
- A ginger juice Cleanse Kick Off Party and Health Food Store Tour at the Capitola New Leaf Market for local cleansers
- An all online orientation webinar with Talya
- 60-page Ayurvedic cleanse manual, including over 40 cleansing recipes
- Unlimited daily e-mail support and cleanse coaching from Talya for the duration of your cleanse
- Discounts on Talya’s one-on-one services (including Ayurvedic Pulse Readings, Nutritional Consultations, and Ayurvedic Massage – including Skype sessions)
How To Register:
Register via paypal or send a check to:
Talya Lutzker, P.O. Box 3689, Santa Cruz, CA 95063.
The Spring 2017 CLEANSE cost is $149 (includes orientation, manual, 7 day support, etc).
The Price for Repeat Cleansers is $127.
7-Day Ayurvedic Cleanse – Manual pdf ONLY: $75
Note: Please be aware that this cleanse registration payment is non-refundable. If an unexpected life event occurs that makes it impossible for you to participate, please contact me right away and we will work out a way to apply your fee to a future service or event that I offer. Cleanse manual purchases are non-refundable and cannot be applied to other services or offers.
I feel like you saved my life… So grateful for your guidance with my health. I’m feeling 150% better with new energy and clarity of mind. Thank you thank you! – B.R.
Thank you Talya for your daily inspirational emails with fabulous tips and shares. You are so gifted at what you do and you have so much to offer us, what a blessing to be able to do this cleanse with you! – S.O.
Talya, Thanks so very much for all your efforts with both yoga and the cleanse. I am hooked! I love all the recipes, inspirations, new foods, etc. I feel great! You really have changed my life – my husband’s too!
– M. D.
It was undoubtedly excellent, both from the knowledge Talya exhibited and her passion with Ayurvedic cleansing. She owns this knowledge at a personal level and provides personalized service to each of us. She is already taking us to the next level of learning. Her orientation was very valuable and worthwhile.
– V. S.
My biggest struggle was not temptation, but knowing how to put together the recipes that were intended to fuel my body for everyday functioning. In the end, I felt great and did not have a desire to return to old eating habits. I have lost inches off of my waist and in effect feel lighter. I have been able to cut down sugar and incorporate more healthy foods in my everyday eating. I have become more aware of my everyday eating.
I feel so much better. No aches and pains, no headaches, clearer sinuses (all after the first 2 days). It taught me just how much food and what we put in and on our bodies truly affects us. It’s a life lesson for me. I am inspired to go on for 2 more weeks. The hardest part is turning down dinners out, not the coffee and chocolate!
Thanks Talya and everyone for their support with the emails. It made it easier knowing others were going through the same thing and I love the tips and recipes.